The Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) was introduced by the Government of India in year 1950 to ensure a steady flow of skilled workers in different trades. Following CTS courses are offer by NSTI(W) Jaipur by viewing the market demand of the related skill and popularity amongst the women aspirants-
|S. No.||Name of Trade||Minimum Qualification Required||Duration||Sanction Seats||NSQF Level|
|1||Architectural Draughtsman||10th Pass with Science and Mathematics||Two Years||24||NSQFLevel 5|
|2||Cosmetology||10th Pass||One Year||48||NSQFLevel 4|
|3||Dress Making||8th Pass||One Year||40||NSQFLevel 4|
|4||Fashion Design & Technology||10th Pass||One Year||20||NSQFLevel 4|
|5||Secretarial Practice (English)||10th Pass||One Year||24||NSQFLevel 4|
|6||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||10th Pass||One Year||24||NSQFLevel 4|
- Admissions will be made purely on merit basis for the CTS courses
- Advertisement will be published in the month of June of every year for the admission in CTS courses.
- Reservation of seats as per Central Government norms.
- No upper age limit but minimum age is 14 years.
- Training will be commence in the month of August of every year.
- Hostel facility is available for limited trainees.
- Training Hrs are from 09.00 am to 05.30 PM
- After admission attendance will be marked by biometric system
- For any additional information please contact 0141-2702430