- An All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) conducted by the DGT for the the eligible candidates who possess NTC/ NAC/Diploma/Degree qualifications.
- After passing the AICET examination the candidate get his/her desired Field Institute for the CITS training (on the basis of merit)
- The candidate has to report to the allotted admission centre for the admission
- All the above mentioned activity conducted Online
- For further information please visit http://www.nimionlineadmission.in
The core object of CITS training is to upgrade and uplift the Trade Skill Knowledge and Training Methodology skill of the candidate.
After passing the CITS (All India Trade Test) Examination the trainee will awarded by the National Craft Instructor Certificate.
|Sr No||Trade||Sanctioned Seats||Admitted Seats||Vacant|
|5||Fashion Design &
|7||Secretarial Practice (Hindi)||50||49||1|